Thursday 23 April 2020

Lockdown Diary

Life with Corona-Virus


Coronavirus has broken out through NZ and the world! It has become
a pandemic. My family and I have been ok, but life has been a little
tough. Us kids have been making it tough for our parents. I’ve been
getting up early to play on the XBOX and play Minecraft.

Cameron and I have been riding our motorbikes. Daniel has been
riding his motorbike sometimes. He had just got an 85kx. He is a bit
shy to ride it but he rides his 125. He has only ridden his motorbike
like 5 times(or 3 who knows?). 

My parents corona-virus story


It has not changed a lot, all that has changed is us kids are at home a
a lot, lot more. 

Mum says her days have changed a lot. On the one hand, her life is a
lot busier and on the other hand, it is a lot easier. She does not have to
run around to get us to sport and she does not have clothes shopping
for anyone either.

1 comment:

  1. I really like how you described how it is for yourself as well as your parents. I am pleased that you are not finding lockdown too difficult.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.