Friday 18 August 2017

In the Holidays

Last week I went salmon fishing for a moment. In the holidays I went to Matthew Bertin’s places on my motor- bike in the holidays.

In the holidays we went to Nelson and Takaka and Mochocka.In the holidays we bought new DVDs in the holidays. The DVDs were the Croods the Frog Kingdom and Matilda.


For the salmon fishing, we borrowed fishing rods for fishing. We caught 5 fish, 2 for Mum, 1 for me, nothing for Dad 1 for Daniel and 1 for Cameron.  


In Nelson, we stayed at a hotel for 2 nights in Nelson. At Mochowaka we stayed in a hotel for 1 night. We stayed in Takaka for 1 night in a hotel. We went to Matthew berton’s places and ride our motorbikes.

In Kaiteriteri we went on the flying fox me and Mum walked to little Kaiteriteri and there was an island and there were bushes around us and the sand was yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.